Jo Frost's Toddler Rules From the beloved TV disciplinarian and bestselling author of SUPERNANNY comes an amazingly simple five-step programme of Toddler Rules to help parents tame tantrums, prevent bad behaviour, and create long-term peace and stability in the home.
Jo Frost has always had a natural gift for connecting with children, and for helping parents navigate milestones with practical know-how and ease. With the success of her hit TV shows SUPERNANNY, EXTREME PARENTAL GUIDANCE, and FAMILY S.O.S. WITH JO FROST and more recently JO FROST: FAMILY MATTERS, she's proven her ability to expertly rein in unacceptable conduct and bring peace and stability to millions of homes worldwide. Now, in this invaluable book, she shows you how to identify and eliminate toddler tantrums, and curb behaviours in other child rearing areas. Frost's effective five-step programme for disciplined parenting addresses such challenges as:
• Sleep: winning those nightly battles and going to bed and staying there
• Food: what to cook, trying new things and enjoying meal times
• Play: sharing toys, defusing squabbles and developing social skills
• Learning: listening, language and development
• Manners: teaching respect, showing examples and positive praise